Contempt & Modification Lawyers Towson

Law Offices of Kerri Cohen
606 Baltimore Avenue Suite 407
Towson, MD 21204
United States

Category  Services > Legal

If a party willfully fails to abide by a custody order, divorce judgment, or separation agreement incorporated into a Court Order, the non-complying party could face contempt proceedings. The Law Offices of Kerri Cohen assists clients in filing Petition for Contempt against the non-complying party as well as defending clients against contempt filed against them for conduct such as:
View Count 161